It’s that time of year again: time to head back to school and get down to business. If you’re like most students, you’ll need some reliable tech tools to help you succeed.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the 5 essential devices every student needs for back to school. Whether you’re a high schooler or a college student, these gadgets will help you stay organized, connected, and on top of your studies.
So without further ado, let’s jump in and take a closer look!
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. We appreciate our readers!
A Laptop That Can Handle Anything
In order to succeed in school, you’re going to need a laptop that can handle anything. That means a device with plenty of storage, a fast processor, and a long-lasting battery.
It’s also important that your laptop is equipped with the latest software and security features, so you can stay productive and safe online. Make sure to find one that fits your budget and your needs, so you can get the most out of your education.
We’ve got two great recommendations for laptops! One is a more cost effective Chromebook with all the bells and whistles, and the other is a gaming powerhouse for those homework-free nights.
- 【15.6” FHD 1080p IPS TouchScreen 】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient LED screen for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- 【Intel Celeron N4020 Dual Core Processor】1.1GHz Base Frequency, up to 2.80 GHz, , Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- High Speed RAM And Enormous Space】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer.
- 【Processor】Intel Core i7-11370H (4 Cores, 8 Threads, 12MB Cache, 3.3 GHz at base frequency, up to 4.8 GHz at max turbo frequency), Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6 gives you the experience of ultra-smooth and immersive gameplay
A Backpack That Won’t Break the Bank
One of the most important things you need is a good backpack that won’t break the bank.
There are a lot of great backpacks on the market these days, but we’ve narrowed it down to our top five favorites. Whether you’re looking for a tough and durable backpack for your textbooks, or a stylish and trendy backpack for your laptop and other gadgets, we’ve got you covered.
Our pick for this year features space for a 17″ laptop and even a USB charging port.
- USB & Headphone Ports Design: External USB charging port with build in charging cable, provides a more convenient way to charge your phone, tablet and other devices with this travel backpack. And the headphone slit enables you to enjoy your favorite music on the go hands-free.
- Practical & Safe: A lock to close the main compartment of the anti-theft backpack, easy to locking your valuable things. And with RFID blocking pockets in front compartment to prevent your card signals be stolen.
- Durable & Comfortable: High density lightweight durable oxford material with special reinforcement at all the stress points of the laptop back pack. To make sure that it won't break even when you carry heavily. Breathable and comfortable sponge pad on the backpack and straps, to relieve the stress of your shoulders and providing great comfort for your back.
- Large Capacity & Multi-pocket: Duo-bag, one has 2 pockets for laptop(under 17 inch) and pad(15.5 inch), inner shockproof belt for fastening your laptop and Pad, preventing them from sliding and bumping. One has 2 elastic mesh pockets and open pocket for daily stuffs. Hold your belongs organized and easier to find.
- USB Hub: Removable USB charging line, connect power bank and electronic devices while walking. Please note that this backpack doesn't power itself, USB charging port only offers an easy access to charge. When clean backpack, remove the USB charging line.
A Tablet for Taking Notes
A tablet is a must-have for all students, especially during back to school season. Not only can you watch movies and TV shows on it, but you can also use it to take notes in class.
There are a number of note taking apps that are designed specifically for tablets, such as Evernote and Google Keep. You can also take screenshots of important slides or pages from your textbooks for further reference.
iPads are becoming more and more affordable these days. With the excellent Apple ecosystem backing it, you can’t go wrong. Here’s one example of a great pick, or you could browse the rest of the iPad family here.
Apple also is offering an Apple education discount, plus get a $100 gift card if you buy directly from their site.
- Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display with True Tone
- A13 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 8MP Wide back camera, 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- Up to 256GB storage
Having a tablet with you during lectures will help you take better notes and stay organized. You’ll be able to access your notes anytime, anywhere, without having to lug around a bunch of paper notebooks and textbooks.
A Good Pair of Headphones
It’s that time of year again: time to get your head in the game and gear up for another semester of school! And for students, that means stocking up on all the necessary supplies.
You’ll obviously need a good backpack, some notebooks and pens, and maybe a new set of clothes for those all-important first day photos. But don’t forget about one of the most important tools for success: a good pair of headphones!
Whether you’re wanting to crank up the volume on some worship music to get you pumped up for your 8am class, or you need to drown out the sound of your snoring roommate, a good pair of headphones is essential for any student. So make sure to add it to your back-to-school shopping list!
- Logitech G gaming headset for Windows 7 and later delivers the advanced audio performance normally found in high end audiophile headphones, Custom Sound Profiles settings require Logitech Gaming Software
- Patent pending Pro G drivers and DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround Sound accurately recreate the in game environmental effects and positional audio that game designers intended you to hear
- Pro grade wireless audio with advanced lossless digital audio transmission gives you incredible high fidelity sound and connection strength with up to 15 meters range
A Portable Charger
As you get settled into your new routines, make sure to equip yourself with the best tools for success. And that includes some essential tech devices!
Another must-have is a portable charger. Between classes, extracurriculars, and socializing, your phone is going to be working overtime. A portable charger will make sure you never run out of juice.
Our pick for this fall is a 30000mAh power bank with a solar panel for easy recharge!
- 30,000mAh Large Capacity Portable Charger Power Bank: The heavy duty 30,000mAh capacity power bank can charge for Phone 8 7 times, for Samsung Galaxy S9 5 times, for iPad Air 4 times, and for switch 3 times
- Dual Inputs and Dual Outputs: 2 USB an output ports allow you to charge two devices similarly, and detect all the connected devices and efficiently distributes the current output up to 5v 2.1a; Dual input ports type c and micro USB can recharge itself in 11 hours with a 5V 2A charger and cable
You’re heading back to school, and that means it’s time to get organized and stay productive. These five tech devices will help you do just that. With these devices, you’ll be ready to succeed in school this year!
For more shopping news, check out more shopping news right here. Also don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram where we’ll be doing lots of great exclusive tech and gaming giveaways this fall!