Each week Bungie gives the Destiny 2 community a preview of what's coming up. NerdSimple dives into this week's TWAB and shares the highlights.
We here at NerdSimple are big, big gamers. Gaming is life (along with coffee). So when our Bungie overlords speak, we listen! Here’s just some of the changes coming up for Destiny 2 over the next while. Let us know in the comments what you think!
– Improved baseline airborne accuracy and aim-assist for all Primary weapons.
– Added a static airborne effectiveness buff to some existing perks.
– Raised the base AE stat on several Exotic weapons.
– Tuned up some underperforming Primary weapon subfamilies in PvP.
– Increased pellet Shotgun damage in PvE.
– Increased ammo per Special brick for Glaives, Forerunner and Eriana’s Vow in PvP.
– Linear Fusion Rifles no longer receive increased flinch in PvE (will still receive increased flinch in PvP).
I know for myself that I’m loving some of these changes. I main a warlock (Warlock master race!) and have felt that this season’s movement and aiming while I’m floating around in the air has felt more sluggish/clumsy than before. I’m eager to see how these changes feel.
We’re evaluating the airborne effectiveness stat on Exotic weapons, keeping in mind that they can’t equip the Icarus Grip mod, and decided to bump several up to be more competitive.
SUROS Regime from 23 to 31.
Whisper of the Worm from 9 to 20.
Monte Carlo from 21 to 29.
Forerunner from 22 to 27.
My baby the Suros Regime is getting some love – though I’ve become a bit of a “Le Monarque” nerd in PVP and PVE lately.
Let us know in the comments what your favorite Season of the Haunted loadout is. Then check out some other NerdSimple gaming news over here. See you soon!